- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as
(contract for 1 year, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
- Design, plan, and execute experiments in a timely manner, under the leadership of the assigned lab head.
- Maintenance of cell culture.
- Characterize compound effects in different cellular assays (e.g. cell viability assays) and western blotting.
- Isolate and cultivate primary human immune cells.
- Develop and run cellular in vitro immune cell assays using for example flow cytometry.
- Conduct multiple experimental approaches in parallel.
- Share knowledge by enthusiastic collaboration with other scientists and associates within the group.
- Analyse and interpret data of experiments.
- Keep accurate electronic records.
- BSc/MSc in a life science discipline (e.g. cell biology, immunology) or completion of an apprenticeship for a research associate.
- At least one year of hands-on experience in a research lab.
- A solid background in cell culture is essential
- Knowledge of basic methods in molecular and cell biology is needed.
- Familiarity with standard lab equipment and IT tools is required.
- Should be able to conduct and document original research in an independent fashion.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English are required.
Nice to haves
- Experience with isolation and cultivation of primary immune cells is a plus
- Hands-on experience in immunological assays and techniques including flow cytometry would be a plus.
- Experience in compound screening in cell-based assays.
- Experience with cellular assay
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 20. Juni 2022
- Berater-inJie Zhu