- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
User Team Lead
(contract for one year, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Home Office will be possible from time to time.
- Responsible for defining the requirements of the project from a user, operations and business perspective
- Accountable to nominate and lead user team members, appoint roles and ensure alignment between the various user team members
- Ensure that project is staffed with adequate resources with regards to capacity and capability
- Define the user / owner needs and project scope in close collaboration with the project manager
- Ensure involvement of all parties and that their respective requirements are captured in a combined scope document (URB / URS).
- Ensure that the overall Business Case calculation is established and the financial impact on standard manufacturing costs SMC is calculated and aligned with key stakeholders.
- Define funding strategy
- Coordinate all interfaces and requirements with the user (operation) / owner organization,the manufacturing program and the development program
- Establish transition plan from the current state to the future state after project handover
- Support the commissioning phases and ensure availability of operational resources during the following commissioning phases
- Operate the asset after handover from delivery team / project manager
- Manage all regulatory aspects, including product registration
- Prepare the steering committee meeting content
- University degree in Natural Science or Engineering (i.e. Process Engineering, Biotech/Biology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in a manufacturing company, in an highly regulated environment
- Professional experience in operations or operations related environment
- First experience and willing to work in a diverse and matrixed environment, project/matrix leadership experience is a plus
- Able to collect, understand the requirements from the user/product/operational perspective and consolidate them into a project scope and operational requirements
- Open mindset and a can do attitude
- Willing to work in a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment
- You find passion in promoting and driving fast-paced and ambiguous projects and to overcome challenges
- You bring strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
- Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 11. April 2022
- Berater-inJie Zhu