- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
System Development Engineer
(contract for one year after start, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Onsitework will be required, Homeoffice possible will be possible as well.
- Planning and execution of work packages within area of responsibility.
- Analyzing data, creating relevant documentation (e.g. study protocols and reports) and presenting results in team meetings.
- Taking part to projects related to all Systems Product Care aspects (Software, Hardware, reagents, consumables), on several platforms.
- Performing Root Cause Investigation on Systems issues.
- Performing feasibility and verification studies according to Change Management processes in place.
- Interacting with other relevant stakeholders and functional areas (CIR, GCS, Regulatory, Quality, OPS…etc) in order to implement solutions.
- Degree in Biotechnology/Chemistry or in Mechanical Engineering and an interest for the other.
- First lab work experiene (biosafety levels S1 and S2) and results analysis skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and a “Systems thinking” mindset / multidisciplinary approach are required.
- Dynamic, flexible and solution oriented person.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment.
- Ability to reach out and interact with multiple interfaces and stakeholders (Regulatory, Operations, Quality…etc) to drive changes.
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- First experience in Hardware and Software Development
- Prior know-how and experience on molecular diagnostics platforms
- German skills
Application processInterested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 27. September 2022
- Berater-inJie Zhu